Sunday, September 4, 2011

Master Class with Marty Panzer (Writing Lyrics that Succeed and Endure)

Hello folks!

A lot of people wrote to me over the past couple of months expressing an interest in lyricists after our interviews with Enoch Anderson and Marty Panzer. A few wrote to say they were lyricists or interested in the art of lyric writing. As promised, we will be featuring more interviews with lyricists in the near future, but in the mean time I wanted to share with you some news regarding Marty Panzer.

I just heard from Marty Panzer that his lyric master class is coming to New York City. He has been doing the workshop for 17 years now at UCLA, but now those of us on the East Coast will have an opportunity to attend. I have included a link for more information: http://martypanzermasterclass.eventbrite.com/

The class sounds very fascinating to me. I imagine anyone who is fascinated by song lyrics or wants to learn how to be a better songwriter would not want to miss the class!


No comments:

Post a Comment